Wednesday, May 18, 2011

make it count

I'm spending a couple days with my grandparents, just something to pass the time while my parents are out of town. This means that my Nana showers me with delicious food and snacks while telling me that I eat like a bird.


Sadly, that means I'm not really doing any of the cooking, so I have no recipes to share with you.


But! We picked our own blueberries today. Of course, you have to sample as you go. Blueberries are one of nature's "superfoods": they're packed with antioxidants and tons of vitamins.


The bigger ones tended to be sweeter.


So I've had a ton of these today, along with my new favorite granola. The "Back to Nature" brand makes a "honey almond cluster" granola that is TO DIE FOR.


I may not eat a lot, but I try to snack and eat smartly when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment