Monday, May 30, 2011

cocoa powder does not mess around

We all know that I bake cookies a lot; there was a month where I didn't even have to look at the recipe anymore.


A few days ago, I decided I had to bake away some of the blueberries I had picked. By using my strong Google-fu, I was able to find a great recipe! (You can find the recipe here.)


Today, though, is the day before my parents return from their two-week safari, and I had promised them brownies.


I follow Keep It Simple Foods, a fabulous blog for vegetarian recipes and everything delicious. Before my parents had left for their vacation, I had found a brownie recipe on KISF that was seemingly to die for.


You can find the recipe here, but you'll want to make them right away. Don't say I didn't warn you.


The recipe uses pecans, but I left those out. Kept the chocolate chips, though.


Hello, lover.


I've never made brownies from scratch before, and certainly never with cinnamon or cocoa powder, but these are winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment